- Our services are provided in Woodbury, Paulsboro, Wenonah and South Harrison for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
- All schools are licensed through the State of New Jersey.
- Financial Assistance for our SACC program is available through:
- Rutgers Southern Regional CCR&R (State Subsidy Childcare Program)
- Open Doors Program (Financial Assistance)
- Registration Fee: Each family must pay a one-time fee of $40 per child.
- Drop In Voucher: Voucher cards may be purchased at the YMCA. The cost is Full Members – $85, Program Member – $95, Non Members – $105. Each voucher grants the user 5 visits to our SACC program. Voucher cards are one per child and cannot be shared. For every visit (either AM or PM) a block must be dated and initialed. If needed for half days, 2 blocks are required to cover full care.
- SAVE TIME, AVOID LINES & LATE FEES! On-line Registration and Automatic Payment Plans are available.
- Multi Child Discount: 2nd child discount of 15% off program fees.
*We define parent broadly to include all adults with primary responsibility of raising children, including biological parents, adoptive parents, guardians, stepparents, grandparents, or any type of parenting relationship.